The Regional Referee Fitness Test is scheduled to be run Saturday, August 21 at the Coe College track (Clark Field) in Cedar Rapids. Testing will start promptly at 9:00 a.m. Arrive by 8:30 a.m. to stretch and warm up.
Completing and passing this test will count toward:
• 2023 Recertification for Regional Referees
• Upgrade to the Regional Referee license
If you have questions, please contact the State Director of Assessment (SDA) for Iowa, Lance Mesman, at email@example.com.
Below are the Regional Referee Fitness Test Requirements:
• 40m Sprint – 6 passes: maximum 6.40 seconds per pass
• 10 Laps @75m run / 25m walk: maximum 17 seconds per 75m run and 20 seconds per 25m walk
• 40m Sprint – 6 passes: maximum 6.60 seconds per pass
• 10 Laps @75m run / 25m walk: maximum 17 seconds per 75m run and 24 seconds per 25m walk