The Regional Referee Fitness Test is scheduled to be run Saturday, August 14 at a time and location to be determined in the Des Moines area. Watch this space for additional information as the date draws near. The date was selected to try to best avoid any overlap with presently scheduled tournaments (State Cup, Youth Regionals, Presidents Cup, H.S. State Tournaments, et al.) and the start of the Fall College Season.
Completing and passing this test will count toward:
• 2022 Recertification for Regional Referees
• Upgrade to the Regional Referee license
If you have questions, please contact the State Director of Assessment (SDA) for Iowa, Lance Mesman, at email@example.com.
Below are the Regional Referee Fitness Test Requirements:
• 40m Sprint – 6 passes: maximum 6.40 seconds per pass
• 10 Laps @75m run / 25m walk: maximum 17 seconds per 75m run and 20 seconds per 25m walk
• 40m Sprint – 6 passes: maximum 6.60 seconds per pass
• 10 Laps @75m run / 25m walk: maximum 17 seconds per 75m run and 24 seconds per 25m walk