The Regional Referee Fitness Test is scheduled to be run Sunday, April 11 at WDM Valley H.S. Track / Tiger Field. Check-in is 9:30 a.m. Testing will begin promptly at 10:00 a.m.
Completing and passing this test will count toward:
• Potential assignment to upper level matches, e.g., USL 2, NPSL, MLS Next, etc.
• Regional events, e.g., Presidents Cup and Youth Regionals
• 2022 Recertification for Regional Referees
• Upgrade to the Regional Referee license
If you have questions, please contact the State Referee Administrator (SRA) for Iowa, Royce Van Roekel, at email@example.com.
Below are the Regional Referee Fitness Test Requirements:
• 40m Sprint – 6 passes: maximum 6.40 seconds per pass
• 10 Laps @75m run / 25m walk: maximum 17 seconds per 75m run and 20 seconds per 25m walk
• 40m Sprint – 6 passes: maximum 6.60 seconds per pass
• 10 Laps @75m run / 25m walk: maximum 17 seconds per 75m run and 24 seconds per 25m walk