Final Paperwork Deadlines for 2017 Iowa State Cup
- Fall 2016 competition, 15U - 19U
- by 4:00pm
- Friday, September 30th, 2016
- Spring 2017 competition, 13U - 14U
Forms and Roster you'll need to turn in
There are two excel forms you'll need to open, complete and save as EXCEL files, and one .pdf that you will get from your registrar.
Do NOT fill out and submit these forms if/until your coach has determined there will not be any roster changes. Many coaches wait to make final roster decisions until close to the Final Paperwork deadline, so be in communication with him/her on the roster status.
- National Championships (and Game) Roster -- excel file
- Verification of Eligibility Form -- excel file
- "Iowa Soccer Approved" Roster -- .pdf file from your club registrar (if you need a reference, this is a sample approved roster)
Instructions for submitting your Final Paperwork via online form (no emails!)
- Do NOT submit these until you know there will not be any (more) roster changes!
- Do NOT email your forms to me!!
- Your forms will be submitted by uploading them via a form.
STATE CUP TEAMS May pay parking HERE!
Parking fee's are due to the City of Des Moines by Friday, September 30th @ 4:00 PM.