Iowa Soccer Association is the future of soccer in Iowa. Our mission is to provide soccer opportunities as we aspire to make soccer the sport of choice in our state. We embrace collaboration, strong member relations, innovative thinking and technology to drive the growth of our sport as we serve our members. We are seeking a motivated, passionate, skillful student who can think, create and work on a team.
Do you dream of working in the sports industry? If so, an internship with Iowa Soccer could help you reach that goal! Iowa Soccer Association seeks a highly motivated individual to aid in all facets that encompass the State Office this coming Fall. This internship will allow the intern to get hands-on experience in event management/operations, marketing & promotions, coach education, and team administration. ISA will work with interns to complete all reasonable requirements of their schools’ internship program.
- Must be an active college student pursuing a degree in Sports Management, Business Administration, Marketing, or other related field.
- A passion for sports and a working knowledge of soccer is encouraged.
- Possess strong organizational, communication & interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented, with ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some weekends.
- Thrive under the pressure of a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Exude a member-centric approach.
- An interest for new technology and ability to determine ways to incorporate.
- Interested candidates should complete and submit the application questionnaire form. The purpose of this form is so we can get to know you and get a better understanding of what you are looking to get out of an experience with Iowa Soccer.
- The completed application will be reviewed immediately.
- After ISA Staff has completed a review of applications, selected candidates will be contacted with the next step in the process.
The application form can be found here: http://www.iowasoccer.org/interested_in_interning_submit_this_form/