The Iowa Premier Soccer League is a statewide soccer league for the advanced player. Teams enter the league through their Iowa Soccer affiliated clubs. A committee of Coaching Directors governs the league. Iowa Soccer administers the league through a League Director.
Important News: Updated Friday Nov 1st, 2013-Reminder Daylight Savings is this weekend!
Coralville Complex is closed due to field conditions. Game # 514, 1897, 513, 494 are canceled tomorrow 11/2 at Coralville.
The Final IPSL Fall Master Schedule is now available online. There is a link on the left navigation to IPSL Fall 2013 schedule. There have been changes to the schedule since last weekend. Please check your team accounts or the the schedule linked from this site. This will be your most up-to-date schedule.
You will find a master schedule, division schedules, and team schedules. Master schedule shows all games (Boys, Girls, Girls U12, Boys U12). The best way to see an individual team schedule is to click on the team you want to see and it will show the team schedule. The division schedule will show games from that division.
Please note-Because of the large amount of crossovers, games for a team will show up in other divisions if you have cross division games. So do not be alarmed if a game is not showing in the main division schedule. It most likely is a cross game in another Division. They will not show up in both divisions. The best way to see the schedule for your team is to click on the individual team name within the schedule.
Team Managers and Coaches: You can also access your schedule through your Gotsoccer team account.
Fall 2013 League Fees: $130.00
- The entry fee is 130.00. There is a $10.00 per team increase for the IPSL Arbiter account. Assignor fee will remain at $5.00 per match. Referee fees will increase by $6.00 per match/ $3:00 per team except for U12 matches which will increase by $10.00 per match/ $5.00 per team.
- Each team will pay 1/2 the referee fee for each scheduled match. Field fees will be charged to teams who rent fields for club matches. We will bill referee and field fees. Clubs are refunded for unplayed matches at the end of the season. All fees should be paid by the team's club.
U11/U12 = 70.00
U13/U14 = 90.00
U15/U16 = 105.00
U17/U19 = 120.00
- A U13 through U19 team of sixteen players, playing an 8 to 10 match session can still expect to pay between $55 and $60 per player.
- A U11/12 team of 12 players, playing an 8 to 10 match session can expect to pay between $40 and $45.
- Individual player registration fees are not included in the IPSL fees and are generally determined by the players club.
Iowa Soccer will bill clubs directly for fees.
All checks should be mailed to:
Iowa Soccer Association
Attn: IPSL Pymt.
3850 Merle Hay Road Suite 524
Des Moines, IA 50310
In-season EzTexting updates
All team coaches and managers will be automatically entered at the start of each new season. Anyone else can click below to sign up for updates. All subscriptions are cleared at the end of each season.