Iowa Soccer Adult State Cup
As part of the Iowa Soccer Championship Series, Iowa Soccer is proud to bring a new playing option for adults this Fall. The Iowa Soccer Adult State Cup offers a high-level, state-wide, sanctioned opportunity for adults to compete.
The format for the Iowa Soccer Adult State Cup this Fall will be determined based on the number of team entries. The tournament will be played over the weekend of November 2-3, 2019 at Spring Creek Sports Complex in Altoona, Iowa.
Final match will be held Sunday afternoon, with Champion and Finalist teams receiving cash prizes and medals.
The overarching goal for Iowa Soccer is to build an adult pathway to US Adult Soccer regional and national events through a variety of programming at the state level. Next Summer, Iowa Soccer plans to host the Iowa Soccer Adult State Cup in late June 2020 ahead of the USASA Region II Tournament of Champions, with intent on sending the 2020 State Champions to represent Iowa at this Regional Event.
Team & Player Eligibility
This event is for Iowa Soccer registered adult players only. Players must currently be registered with Iowa Soccer for the calendar year. The State Office will verify and confirm the registration status of each player.
Not registered? We do have a Single Player Tournament Pass available for $10.00. New players can REGISTER HERE.
Unsure about the status of your player registration? Email Collin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Adult League Members
- Central Iowa Coed Soccer League
- International Soccer League
- Latinos Unidos Soccer League
November 2-3, 2019
Spring Creek Sports Complex (Altoona, IA)
- Men's Open Division (playing 11v11).....$250.00
We intend to bring a variety of divisions to the Iowa Soccer Adult State Cup in 2020!
- Team entry is now closed.
- 12:00am, Wednesday, October 9: Entry opens
- 11:59pm, Friday, October 25: Entry closes
- 11:59pm, Monday, October 28: Tournament Welcome Letter pertaining important details sent to participating teams
- 5:00pm, Tuesday, October 29: Schedule and Field Map made available
- 11:59pm, Wednesday, October 30: Tournament Rosters Due By (Frozen at the kick-off of team's first game)