Iowa Soccer Adult State Cup
As part of the Iowa Soccer Championship Series, Iowa Soccer is proud to bring back the Iowa Soccer Adult State Cup. This event offers a high-level, state-wide, sanctioned opportunity for adults to compete.
The format for the Iowa Soccer Adult State Cup this Summer will be determined based on the number of team entries. The tournament will be played over the weekend of June 27-28, 2020 at the Spring Creek Sports Complex in Altoona, Iowa.
The overarching goal for Iowa Soccer is to build an adult pathway to US Adult Soccer regional and national events through a variety of programming at the state level. The 2020 State Champions will have the opportunity to represent Iowa at the USASA Region II Tournament of Champions, which will be taking place on July 25-26, 2020 at Stuart Sports Complex in Aurora, IL.
The following Summer, Iowa Soccer will host the USASA Region II Tournament of Champions at TBK Bank Sports Complex in Bettendorf, Iowa! This will be the first time Iowa has hosted this regional event.
Team & Player Eligibility
This event is for Iowa Soccer registered adult players only. Players must currently be registered with Iowa Soccer for the calendar year. The State Office will verify and confirm the registration status of each player.
Not registered? We do have a Single Player Tournament Pass available for $10.00. New players can REGISTER HERE.
Unsure about the status of your player registration? Email Collin at email@example.com.
Current Adult League Members
- Central Iowa Coed Soccer League
- International Soccer League
- Latinos Unidos Soccer League
- Iowa City Kickers Adult Soccer League
June 27-28, 2020
Spring Creek Sports Complex (Altoona, IA)
- Divisions, Formats, and Team Fees TBD
- Team Entry will open on Monday, May 18th
Schedule and Field Map
- Schedule TBD
- Field Map TBD
- Competition Rules Coming Soon...
- 12:00am, Monday, May 18: Entry opens
- 11:59pm, Sunday, June 14: Entry closes
- 11:59pm, Wednesday, June 17: Tournament Welcome Letter pertaining important details sent to participating teams
- 5:00pm, Monday, June 22: Schedule and Field Map made available
- 11:59pm, Thursday, June 25 : Tournament Rosters Due By (Frozen at the kick-off of team's first game)