The purpose of the Iowa Soccer League “ISL” shall be to develop, promote, and administer youth soccer at the premier level in the State of Iowa.. Teams enter the league through their Iowa Soccer affiliated clubs. A committee of Coaching Directors governs the league. Iowa Soccer administers the league through a League Director.
REGISTRATION FOR SPRING 2016
ISL Online registration is closed.
11/12 East Playing Dates & Locations:
- April 2-3 @ Burlington (Boys/Girls)
- April 23-24 @ Cedar Valley (Girls/Boys)
- May 21-22 @ Dubuque (Boys/Girls)
- June 4-5 @ Iowa City Kickers (Girls/Boys)
There are two navigation links on the left. The first navigation: is the main public schedule. All schedules, scores, announcements, and cancellations will be posted to this schedule.
The second schedule link: ISL Master Schedule by Club-Is primarily for DOC's and club administrators to get a master club schedule. This schedule will not show cancellations or scores
Please notice Date & Facility, all matches at these locations will be cancelled unless *noted otherwise*
ISL FALL 2015
Score Reporting & Team Contact Info
- Team Manager or Coach of 1st Team Listed (home team) will report score each weekend by Sunday evening 10:00pm
- Click here to go to Public Results: ISL Fall 2015 Schedule
- Click here to go to Public Results: ISL Fall 2015 11/12 East Schedule
- Next to the game will be a green icon. Click on the icon to Post Score. Enter in the score.
Any score reporting questions please email our ISL administrator, Renee Newsom at email@example.com
**Need team contact information, click on link above, open correct division and click on blue "I" information button**
If you wish to reschedule cancelled games due to field closures please follow this procedure and click here to submit online game reschedule form:
Team coaches or coordinators must contact each other and agree upon a date and time
The agreed-upon date and time must then be submitted through the online game reschedule form to the League Director and the Referee Admin a minimum one week in advance.
The League Director will confirm if fields and referees are available for the agreed-upon time and if so, the rescheduled match will be entered into the ISL schedule
In the event matches cannot be rescheduled, those matches will be posted as not played.
Fall 2015 League Fees: $195.00
- The entry fee is 195.00 per team. Assignor fee will remain at $5.00 per match. Referee fees will remain the same as the 2013-2014 season. See Referee Fees Below.
- Each team will pay 1/2 the referee fee for each scheduled match. Field fees will be charged to teams who rent fields for club matches. We will bill referee and field fees. Clubs are refunded for unplayed matches at the end of the season. All fees should be paid by the team's club.
U11/U12 = 70.00
U13/U14 = 90.00
U15/U16 = 105.00
U17/U19 = 120.00
- Individual player registration fees are not included in the ISL fees and are generally determined by the players club.
Iowa Soccer will bill clubs directly for fees.
All checks should be mailed to:
Iowa Soccer Association
Attn: ISL Pymt.
3850 Merle Hay Road Suite 524
Des Moines, IA 50310
ISL Referee Assignors-If you are interested in becoming a ref or want to ref ISL games please contact the assignor in your area.
||Aliber, Johnston, Norwalk, Urbandale, Waukee, West Des Moines
||Cedar Rapids, Dubuque
Ames, Ankeny, Coralville Davenport,
Grinnell, Iowa City, Muscatine, Nevada, Newton