The Iowa Soccer League (ISL) is a critical part of the Iowa Soccer player development pathway and competitions pathway. The ISL was created to serve the developmental needs of the youth soccer players in Iowa and is unique in that it is guided by one overarching focus – player development. The ISL strives to be in full alignment with the U.S. Soccer Player Development Initiatives.
Return to Play updates have been posted on our FAQ page, accessible via the ISA homepage.
To report facility closures or match day support and/or questions please contact our team @ email@example.com
League Details & Registration
Registration Information & Timeline
Click [here] for how-to guide on registering your teams via Demosphere.
- Team Entry submitted via Demosphere: REGISTRATION CLOSED
- Thursday, June 25th: Team Entry Opens
- Wednesday, July 8th -- Extended to Monday, July 13th @ 8:00 AM: Team Entry Closes
- Wednesday, July 15th: Team Entry Confirmation & Divisional Placement Draft
- Friday, July 17th: Finalize Divisional Placement & Team Roster Sync Deadline
- Friday, August 14th: *Target Date - Publish ISL State League Schedule
ISL State League Schedules
Facility Status and Reporting Closed Fields
- Demosphere Links Coming Soon!
ISL Matches should be played as scheduled as there are a number of variables considered when scheduling each and every match; including team availability, team blocks, and field inventory.
In the case a match cannot be played, please use the reschedule form below.
In effort to confirm fields & referees we ask that all reschedule forms are completed a minimum of 1 week in advance of match.
ISL RESCHEDULE FORM: [CLICK HERE]
2020/2021 Season: Registration fee $195.00/Team
- The League Entry Fee: $195/Team
- User Fees
- Assignor Fee: $5.00/Match
- Referee Fee
- 11U/12U: $76.00/Match
- 13U/14U: $96.00/Match
- 15U/16U: $111.00/Match
- 17U/19U: $135.00/Match
- Each team will be billed for 1/2 the referee fee.
- Field Rental Fee: If needing to rent fields for ISL games, teams will be billed as outlined in document below.
Individual player registration fees are not included in the ISL fees and are generally determined by the players club.
Interested in becoming a referee? Please contact the assignor in your area
||Prairie Ridge/Ankeny Rush
||Lakeside Fellowship, North Polk HS, MS, North Polk United
||Altoona, Bondurant, SE Polk HS, Indianola
||Ames, Nevada, Marshalltown
||Aliber, Hidden Valley, Norwalk, Urbandale, Walker Johnston Park
||Tuma (Cedar Rapids), TBK(Bettendorf), Dubuque
||Kickers (IA City)
Officials Evaluation/Identification Form
Iowa Soccer is working with the Iowa Referee Committee (IRC) to provide the best environment to train, develop, and maintain not only our players but also our referees. If you'd like to provide them with feedback please take a minute after your match to complete the form below. This form can also be used to document missing referee assignments in ISL matches.