The Iowa Soccer League (ISL) is a critical part of the Iowa Soccer player development pathway and competitions pathway. The ISL was created to serve the developmental needs of the youth soccer players in Iowa and is unique in that it is guided by one overarching focus – player development. The ISL strives to be in full alignment with the U.S. Soccer Player Development Initiatives.
League Details & Registration
ISL State League Schedules
There are navigation links on the left. The first navigation: is the main public schedule. All schedules, scores, announcements, and cancellations will be posted to this schedule.
The second schedule link: ISL Master Schedule by Club-Is primarily for DOC's and club administrators to get a master club schedule. This schedule will not show cancellations or scores
Weather & Facility Updates
*All matches at these locations will be cancelled unless noted otherwise*
Last Updated: Friday 1:00 PM
- Team Manager or Coach of 1st Team Listed (home team) will report score each weekend by Sunday evening 10:00pm
- PLEASE NOTICE THERE ARE (2) ISL State League Schedule
- Select the appropriate division (have ability to sort by team)
- Identify the correct match number
- Next to the game will be a green icon. Click on the icon to Post Score. Enter in the score.
Any score reporting questions please email our ISL administrator, Renee Newsom at firstname.lastname@example.org
**Need team contact information, click on link above, open correct division and click on blue "I" information button**
WEATHER RELATED RESCHEDULES: In the event of weather, field closures, or an "act of god" the league director will work with clubs and verify the dates, locations, and matches that will be cancelled. These matches may be rescheduled at any time during the season using the request form below.
- Team Officials must contact each other and agree upon a date and time
- The reschedule form must be completed by one of the team officials
- Required 4-day minimum notice on all weather related reschedules
In the event matches are unable to be rescheduled those matches will be recorded as not played and teams will be refunded after the conclusion of the season.
DIRECTOR APPROVED RESCHEDULES: Building the ISL State League schedule can be a daunting task, we understand schedules are never perfect. In the case both directors agree to a schedule change the league will approve of the request.
- The reschedule form must be completed by the team official who proposed the request
- $25.00 Admin Fee will be charged to team requesting change (7+ day minimum notice)
- $40.00 Admin Fee will be charged to team requesting change (Less than 7 day notice)
FORFEITS: Teams not playing matches as scheduled will be subject to a $400 forfeit fine and possible suspension from the league. Failure to adhere to this policy will render the offending team responsible for all referee fees and match expenses for the game.
2017/2018 Season: Registration fee $195.00/Team
- The entry fee is 195.00 per team. Assignor fee will remain at $5.00 per match. Referee fee's can be seen below.
- Each team will pay 1/2 the referee fee for each scheduled match. Field fees will be charged to teams who rent fields for club matches. We will bill referee and field fees. Clubs are refunded for unplayed matches at the end of the season. All fees should be paid by the team's club.
11U/12U = $76.00
13U/14U = $96.00
15U/16U = $111.00
- Individual player registration fees are not included in the ISL fees and are generally determined by the players club.
Iowa Soccer will bill clubs directly for fees.
All checks should be mailed to:
Iowa Soccer Association
Attn: ISL Pymt.
6200 Aurora Ave, Suite 607E
Urbandale, IA 50322
Interested in becoming a referee? Please contact the assignor in your area!
Officials Evaluation Form
Iowa Soccer is working with the Iowa Referee Committee (IRC) to provide the best environment to train, develop, and maintain not only our players but also our referees. If you'd like to provide them with feedback please take a minute after your match to complete the form below.
ISL Officials Evaluation Form