ISL Rec Northeast
Welcome to the home of the ISL Rec NORTHEAST! The ISL Rec Northeast league is an option for 08U-19U teams and is a vital component of our "Soccer for all. Soccer for life." pathway and programming efforts.
The purpose of the Iowa Soccer League (ISL) Rec Northeast is to develop, promote, and administer youth soccer at the recreational level in Northeast Iowa. Teams enter the league through their Iowa Soccer affiliated clubs.
Spring 2021 Team Entry Steps & Timeline
Click [HERE] for how-to guide on registering your teams via Demosphere. Please see below, all teams must complete both team application and roster sync steps.
STEP 1: Team Application [LINK]
- February 3 - March 1
- If you need to edit a team's application, you can login [HERE] using the team credentials found in the confirmation email.
STEP 2: Roster Sync
STEP 3: Field Inventory/Permits
- Wednesday, February 3: Team Entry Opens, submitted through Demosphere ($75.00)
- Monday, March 1: Team Entry Closes @ 11:59 PM
- Wednesday, March 3: Team Confirmations sent to clubs | Roster Sync in Demosphere Completed By
- Wednesday, March 10: Team Confirmations Due/Divisions Formed/Late Withdraw Fine Assessed ($100.00)
- Friday, April 2: Final Schedule Release
Team fees are not due at the time of entry. Iowa Soccer will invoice each club for the total number of teams entered.
The "HOME" team (team listed first on the schedule) should post the match score by the end of the weekend.
- Team Admins and Coaches can post scores from the field via a smart phone!
- Navigate to: http://iowasoccer.demosphere.com/PhoneItIn/
- Enter the Game #: (This can be found by looking at your schedule, far left column)
- Enter the Event Pin: 1478
Spring 2021 Play Dates
- April 17: Weekend #1
- April 24: Weekend #2
- May 1: Weekend #3
- May 8: Weekend #4
- May 15: Weekend #5
- May 22: Weekend #6
- May 29: Bye Weekend (Memorial Day Weekend)
- June 5: Reschedule Weekend
- June 12-13: Rec Cup/Reschedules Completed By
Facility Status and Reporting Closed Fields
- EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY 9/12/2018: new procedure for reporting closures and accessing list of closed fields
- Go to Closed Fields - Iowa Soccer League Games web page for instructions and status of fields for all league games: State, Rec Central, Rec Northeast, Academy Central, Academy East
- Coaches contact each other and agree on change, no agree = no change.
- Coach of home team confirms field availability
- Contact League Director via reschedule form to update schedule & publish change
- Assignor fee (per match): $7.00
- Referee fees (per match)
- 8U: $20.00 Center Only
- 10U: $25.00 Center Only
- 12U: $30.00 Center / $15.00 AR1 / $15.00 AR2
- 13U+: $40.00 Center / $20.00 AR1 / $20.00 AR2
- Each team will pay 1/2 the referee fee for each scheduled match. Field fees will be charged to teams who rent fields for club matches. We will bill for referee and field fees. Clubs will be refunded for any unplayed matches at the end of the season. All fees should be paid by the team's club.
Iowa Soccer will invoice clubs directly for fees.
All checks should be mailed to:
Iowa Soccer Association
Attn: ISL Rec Northeast Payment
6200 Aurora Avenue, Suite #607E
Urbandale, IA 50322
ISL Rec Northeast Participating Clubs
- Charles City Soccer Club
- Decorah United Soccer Club
- Denver Soccer Club
- New Hampton Parks & Recreation
- North Iowa Soccer Club
- Oelwein Soccer Club
- Tripoli Sumner United Soccer Club
- Waverly-Shell Rock Soccer Club
- West Union Parks and Recreation