The purpose of the Iowa Soccer League (ISL) Level 3 Northeast shall be to develop, promote, and administer youth soccer at the recreational level in North East Iowa. Teams enter the league through their Iowa Soccer affiliated clubs. A committee of club representatives will govern the league. Iowa Soccer administers the league through a League Director.
Team Entry for Spring 2017
Team Entry will be powered by our Tourney Machine online registration tool. A link to the team entry page will be available soon.
ISL Level 3 Northeast Schedule & Score Posting
The ISL Level 3 Northeast schedule is powered by Tourney Machine: Click here for Spring 2017 schedule (future)
Here you will find the main public schedule. All schedules, scores, announcements, and cancellations will be posted to this schedule.
- Team Manager or Coach of 1st Team Listed (home team) will report score each weekend by Sunday evening 10:00pm
- Click here to go to Public Results: Link to public results
- Next to the game will be a green icon. Click on the icon to Post Score. Enter in the score.
Any score reporting questions please email your league director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Needing to find team contact information? Please use link above, open correct division and click on blue "I" information button**
Please notice Date & Facility, all matches at these locations will be cancelled unless noted otherwise.
- Coaches contact each other and agree on change, no agree = no change.
- Coach of home team confirms field availability
- Contact League Director via reschedule form to update schedule & publish change
Spring 2017 League Registration Fees: $75.00
- The entry fee is $75.00 per team.
- Assignor fee will be (per match): $7.00
- Referee fees will be (per match):
- U8: $15 Center Only
- U10: $20 Center Only
- U12: $25 Center / $12.50 AR
- U14: $30 Center / $15.00 AR
- Each team will pay 1/2 the referee fee for each scheduled match. Field fees will be charged to teams who rent fields for club matches. We will bill referee and field fees. Clubs are refunded for unplayed matches at the end of the season. All fees should be paid by the team's club.
Iowa Soccer will invoice clubs directly for fees.
All checks should be mailed to:
Iowa Soccer Association
Attn: ISL L3 Northeast Payment
6200 Aurora Avenue, Suite #607E
Urbandale, IA 50322
ISL Level 3 Northeast Member Clubs
- Decorah Soccer Club
- Denver Soccer Club
- New Hampton Parks & Rec
- North Iowa Soccer Club
- Tripoli Sumner United Soccer Club
- Waverly Shell Rock Soccer Club
- West Union