Iowa Soccer League Level 3 Northeast
The purpose of the Iowa Soccer League (ISL) Rec NORTHEAST is to develop, promote, and administer youth soccer at the recreational level in Northeast Iowa. Teams enter the league through their Iowa Soccer affiliated clubs. A committee of club representatives will govern the league. Iowa Soccer administers the league through a League Director.
Fall 2019 -- Administrative Timeline and League Play Dates
|Monday, July 15th
||Team Entry Opens ($75.00 per team)
|Sunday, July 28th
||Team Entry Closes @ Midnight
|Monday, July 29th
||Team Entry Confirmations / Field Inventory Collection Opens
|Sunday, August 4th
||Team Entry Confirmations / Field Inventory Due @ Midnight
|Wednesday, August 14th
||Preliminary Schedule Release / Review Period Opens
|Sunday, August 18th
||Schedule Review Period Closes @ Midnight
|Friday, August 23rd
||Final Schedule Release
||Reschedules Completed By
*Weekend Play Dates Subject to Change. Schedule will be finalized shortly.
Team Entry will be completed by each club using our Tourney Machine online registration tool. Registration is open to 08U and above Iowa Soccer member teams in the Northeast Iowa area. Click on the link below to access the Tourney Machine team entry page.
Facility Status and Reporting Closed Fields
- EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY 9/12/2018: new procedure for reporting closures and accessing list of closed fields
- Go to Closed Fields - Iowa Soccer League Games webpage for instructions and status of fields for all league games: State, Rec Central, Rec Northeast, Academy Central, Academy East
- Coaches contact each other and agree on change, no agree = no change.
- Coach of home team confirms field availability
- Contact League Director via reschedule form to update schedule & publish change
- Assignor fee (per match): $7.00
- Referee fees (per match):
- 8U: $15.00 Center Only
- 10U: $20.00 Center Only
- 12U: $25.00 Center / $12.50 AR1 / $12.50 AR2
- 15U: $30.00 Center / $15.00 AR1 / $15.00 AR2
- Each team will pay 1/2 the referee fee for each scheduled match. Field fees will be charged to teams who rent fields for club matches. We will bill for referee and field fees. Clubs will be refunded for any unplayed matches at the end of the season. All fees should be paid by the team's club.
Iowa Soccer will invoice clubs directly for fees.
All checks should be mailed to:
Iowa Soccer Association
Attn: ISL Rec Northeast Payment
6200 Aurora Avenue, Suite #607E
Urbandale, IA 50322
ISL Rec Northeast Participating Clubs
- Decorah United Soccer Club
- Denver Soccer Club
- New Hampton Parks & Recreation
- North Iowa Soccer Club
- Oelwein Soccer Club
- Postville Soccer Club
- Tripoli Sumner United Soccer Club
- Waverly-Shell Rock Soccer Club
- West Union Parks and Recreation