ISL Level 3 Central
Iowa Soccer League (ISL) Level 3 Central
Welcome to the home of ISL Level 3 Central! The Level 3 Central league is a new option for 9U (NEW) and above age groups and is a vital component of our "Soccer for all. Soccer for life." pathway and programming efforts. "Level 3" is our designation for recreational players and teams and as the pathway diagram shows, Level 3 exists at all age groups!
The purpose of the Iowa Soccer League is to provide our members a place to play while supporting the game and creating a better environment through coach and parent education, as well as professional administration and leadership. This purpose is at the core of our competitions programming and holds true for all Level 3 to Level 1 Iowa Soccer leagues.
Spring 2018 Administrative Timeline and League Play Dates
||Team Entry Opens ($25.00 per team)
||Team Entry Closes @ Midnight
Late Registration Opens ($50.00 per team)
1st Team Entry Confirmations
Field Inventory Collection Opens
||Late Registration Closes @ Midnight
||Wait List Opens ($100.00 per team)
||Wait List Closes @ Midnight
Division Viability Announcement
Division Change Request Period Opens
2nd Team Entry Confirmations
Division Change Requests Due @ Midnight
Field Inventory Due @ Midnight
||Divisional Groups Formed (League Director)
||3rd and Final Team Entry Confirmations
||Preliminary Schedule Release Date / Review Period Opens
||Schedule Review Period Closes @ Midnight
||Final Schedule Release (Tourney Machine)
||BYE Weekend (Memorial Day)
||Reschedules Completed By
||Iowa Soccer Championship Series (ISCS) Rec Challenge Cup
Team Entry & Fee Schedule
Team Entry will be completed by each club's registrar using the Tourney Machine online registration tool. Registration is open to 9U and above Iowa Soccer member teams in the Central Iowa area. Click on the link below to access the Tourney Machine team entry page.
Team fees are not due at the time of entry. Iowa Soccer will invoice each club for the total number of teams entered at the end of the season.
- Team Entry Fee: $25.00 (January 15 - February 4)
- Late Team Entry Fee: $50.00 (February 5 - February 8)
- Wait List Team Entry Fee: $100.00 (February 9 - February 11)
- Team entries will not be accepted after Thursday, February 8
- Withdraw Fee: $100.00 (starting February 19)
Divisional Groups and the Schedule
Groups will be formed in the following ways:
- Spring season groups will be formed based on "real time" rosters and fall 2017 match results
- Single year age groups will be offered in 9U, 10U, 11U, 12U, 13U and 14U for both Co-ed (Boys) and Girls.
- Double year age groups will include 15U-16U full-sided (11v11) for both Co-ed (Boys) and Girls.
- Small-sided (7v7) groups will be available at 13U, 14U, 15U-16U, and 19U for both Co-ed (Boys) and Girls.
The ISL Level 3 Central features seven games over an eight-week period, using both Saturdays and Sundays as play dates. Groups will be scheduled as follows:
- 13U, 14U on Saturdays at 1:00 PM / 3:00 PM / 5:00 PM
- 11U, 12U, 15U-16U, and 19U on Sundays at 1:00 PM / 3:00 PM / 5:00 PM
- 9U, 10U Girls on Saturdays at 9:00 AM / 10:15 AM / 11:30 AM / 12:45 PM
- 9U, 10U Co-ed (Boys) on Sundays at 1:00 PM / 2:15 PM / 3:30 PM / 4:45 PM
US Soccer Mandates
The ISL Level 3 Central is in compliance with all US Soccer mandates. A detailed standards chart is included below and will be updated by season. Please reference the chart for field sizes, roster sizes, form of the game and more.
- ISL Level 3 Central Standards Chart
Referee assignments will be made by the club of the home team on the schedule. Each club will determine how and when referees are paid.
*All matches at these locations will be cancelled unless noted otherwise*