ISL Level 3 Central
Iowa Soccer League (ISL) Rec CENTRAL
Welcome to the home of ISL Rec CENTRAL! The ISL Rec CENTRAL league is a new option for 09U and above age groups and is a vital component of our "Soccer for all. Soccer for life." pathway and programming efforts. Recreational programming exists at all age groups 04U-19U!
The purpose of the Iowa Soccer League is to provide our members a place to play while supporting the game and creating a better environment through coach and parent education, as well as professional administration and leadership. This purpose is at the core of our competitions programming and holds true for all Select and Recreational Iowa Soccer member leagues.
Fall 2018 Administrative Timeline and League Play Dates
||Team Entry Opens ($40.00 per team)
||Team Entry Closes @ Midnight
Late Registration Opens ($80.00 per team)
1st Team Entry Confirmations
Field Inventory Collection Opens
||Late Registration Closes @ Midnight
||Wait List Opens ($160.00 per team)
||Wait List Closes @ Midnight
Division Viability Announcement
Division Change Request Period Opens
2nd Team Entry Confirmations
Division Change Requests Due @ Midnight
Field Inventory Due @ Midnight
||Divisional Groups Formed (League Director)
||Team Withdraw Penalty Assessed ($100.00)
||Final Team Entry Confirmation from Teams Compete
||Preliminary Schedule Release Date / Review Period Opens
||Schedule Review Period Closes @ Midnight
||Final Schedule Release (Tourney Machine)
||Target United Cup (Altoona)
||Reschedules Completed By
Team Entry & Fee Schedule
Team Entry will be completed by each club's registrar using the Tourney Machine online registration tool. Registration is open to 9U and above Iowa Soccer member teams in the Central Iowa area. Click on the link below to access the Tourney Machine team entry page.
Team fees are not due at the time of entry. Iowa Soccer will invoice each club for the total number of teams entered at the end of the season.
- Team Entry Fee: $40.00 (June 25 - July 8)
- Late Team Entry Fee: $80.00 (July 9 - July 11)
- Wait List Team Entry Fee: $160.00 (July 12 - July 15)
- Team entries will not be guaranteed acceptance after Wednesday, July 11, 2018
- Withdraw Fee: $100.00 (starting July 23)
Facility Status and Reporting Closed Fields
- EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY 9/12/2018: new procedure for reporting closures and accessing list of closed fields
- Go to Closed Fields - Iowa Soccer League Games webpage for instructions and status of fields for all league games: State, Rec Central, Rec Northeast, Academy Central, Academy East
Divisional Groups and the Schedule
Groups will be formed in the following ways:
- Fall season groups will be formed based on "real time" rosters and spring 2018 match results
- Single year age groups will be offered in 09U, 10U, 11U, 12U, 13U and 14U for both Co-ed (Boys) and Girls.
- Double year age groups will include 16U and 19U full-sided (11v11) for both Co-ed (Boys) and Girls.
- Small-sided (7v7) groups will be available at 13U, 14U, 16U, and 19U for both Co-ed (Boys) and Girls.
The ISL Rec CENTRAL features seven games over an eight-week period, using both Saturdays and Sundays as play dates. Groups will be scheduled as follows:
- 13U, 14U on Saturdays at 1:00 PM / 3:00 PM / 5:00 PM
- 11U, 12U, 15U-16U, and 19U on Sundays at 1:00 PM / 3:00 PM / 5:00 PM
- 09U, 10U Girls on Saturdays at 9:00 AM / 10:15 AM / 11:30 AM / 12:45 PM
- 09U, 10U Co-ed (Boys) on Sundays at 1:00 PM / 2:15 PM / 3:30 PM / 4:45 PM
US Soccer Mandates
The ISL Rec CENTRAL is in compliance with all US Soccer mandates. A detailed standards chart is included below and will be updated by season. Please reference the chart for field sizes, roster sizes, form of the game and more.
- ISL Rec CENTRAL -- Standards Chart
Referee assignments will be made by the club of the home team on the schedule. Each club will determine how and when referees are paid.