Team Coordinators Only @ Check-in
The only person required at team check-in is the team coordinator, or if none, the team coach. Typically, Des Moines area teams check-in on the Wednesday or Thursday prior to the first weekend of play. Out of town team coordinators check-in at the tournament administration tent no later than one hour before their first match.
Check-in Dates/Times/Location for 2015 Iowa State Cup
- Fall 2014 competition, U15-U18
- Spring 2015 competition, U13-U14
- local team check-in Wednesday, May 20 from 4-6pm in the Iowa Soccer Office
- out of town teams onsite @ Cownie no later than one hour prior to your first match
Bring this stuff, in alphabetical order
Player and coach passes
- Must have current photo and be sealed closed.
- These are your white passes, not to be confused with your colored IPSL passes.
- Do not need to have player signature.
- Note: the "hard coach pass" is not accepted at State Cup, due to National rules. A coach must have a white pass that corresponds to each team he/she will coach at State Cup.
Acceptable proof of age
Medical release form -- Does NOT have to be notarized!
- Sample form
- You're not required to use this form, it is just an example. The requirement to have this form notarized was dropped three years ago.
Your National Championship Roster
- Bring as many copies of this roster as total number of matches your team could play in State Cup
- After presenting to me, these then go to your team coach who uses it as your "Official Game Roster" and must turn one in to referee crew before each match. After the match, the referees turn it in to me at the administration tent.