IOWA STATE CUP - Online Check in
Clubs/Teams now have the ability to upload documents into League One. If your club/team would like to bypass onsite team check-in you may work with your club registrar to provide them with acceptable proof of age (preferably PDF format) and have it uploaded. DEADLINE: Friday, October 7th 4:00 PM
- Assuming all proof of age documents are uploaded via Leauge One, tournament director will review/confirm all players prior to tournament. Team coordinator will not have to check in team onsite but *must* have required materials (below) on him/her throughout the duration of the NCS event. Team Coordinators are encouraged to stop by admin tent to say hi, introduce themselves, and pick up a great #IOWA SOCCER gift!
IOWA STATE CUP - Onsite Check in (Coordinators Only)
The only person required at team check-in is the team coordinator, or if none, the team coach. Onsite Check-in will be handled at the tournament administration tent and must be completed no later than one hour before your first match.
Team Coordinator or Representative will need the following (Alphabetical Order):
- Acceptable proof of age (NCS Staff to confirm each document)
- Medical Waiver / Copy of Insurance
- Player Passes / Coaches Passes
Iowa Soccer will be printing all National Championship Rosters, these will be provided to our referees prior to each match with the official match card. Players who are not properly checked in will be excluded from National Championship Roster.
Required Materials all teams should have at all times during NCS event:
Player and coach passes
- Must have current photo and be sealed closed.
- These are your white passes, not to be confused with your colored ISL passes.
- Do not need to have player signature.
- Note: the "hard coach pass" is not accepted at State Cup, due to National rules. A coach must have a white pass that corresponds to each team he/she will coach at State Cup.
Acceptable proof of age (If not uploaded by posted deadline)
Medical release form as per US Youth Soccer Requirements
- Update May 6, 2015: You are now required to use their form and then to copy both sides of your insurance card and attach it to the release form.
- Form is type-able .pdf, so parents can complete by placing the cursor on each line and typing information
- Once complete, save it to your computer, then print and sign it
- Photocopy both sides of insurance form and attach it with Medical Release