IOWA SOCCER CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES - Team Confirmation
Teams participating in Iowa Soccer Championship Series will be required to upload proof of age documents into the registration platform. Team managers shall work with club registrars to collect acceptable proof of age documents.
All proof of age documents must be loaded by Friday, May 10th *Also paperwork deadline*
All documents will be reviewed prior to competition beginning, there will no longer be an onsite team check-in.
What are acceptable proof of age documents?
- Birth Certificate
- Uniformed Services Identification / Privilege Card (DD From 1173)
- Birth Registration Card issued by US Government
- Certificate of American Citizen born abroad issued by appropriate government agency
- Hospital, Baptismal or other religious certificates will not be accepted
Required Materials all teams must have at all times during competition:
Player and coach passes
- Must have current photo and be sealed closed.
- These are your white passes, not to be confused with your colored ISL passes.
- Do not need to have player signature.
- A coach must have a white pass that corresponds to each team he/she will coach at ISCS.
Medical release form as per US Youth Soccer Requirements
- Updated for 2018/19 Season: You are now required to use their form and then to copy both sides of your insurance card and attach it to the release form.
- Form is type-able .pdf, so parents can complete by placing the cursor on each line and typing information
- Once complete, save it to your computer, then print and sign it
- Photocopy both sides of insurance form and attach it with Medical Release
- Copies of both your state certified roster, game roster