Team Coordinators Only @ Check-in
The only person required at team check-in is the team coordinator, or if none, the team coach. We now offer two early check-in options. We appreciate all teams taking advantage of this opportunity to reduce risk of running into any paperwork issues on game day. If unable to attend either of the early check-ins coordinators may check-in at the tournament administration tent no later than one hour before their first match.
Check-in Dates/Times/Location for 2016 Iowa State Cup
- Fall 2015 competition, U15-U18
- Des Moines area team coordinators will check in their teams at the Iowa Soccer Office as in past years in the week before competition begins. (Thursday, October 15th 4:30 - 6:30 PM)
- All other teams will be offered an opportunity for early check in. It will be hosted @ the Coralville Public Library (Wednesday, October 14th 5:30 - 7:00 PM)
- Spring 2016 competition, U13-U14
- Des Moines area team coordinators will check in their teams at the Iowa Soccer Office.
- Cedar Rapids/ Iowa City area team coordinators will check in their teams at the Linn County State Bank
- Wednesday, May 25 @ Linn County State Bank (4:30 PM - 6:30 PM)
- 1295 Blairs Ferry Rd, Marion IA 52302
- Thursday, May 26th @ Iowa Soccer Office (4:30 - 6:30 PM)
- 3850 Merle Hay Rd, Suite 524 (Merle Hay Tower behind the mall)
Bring this stuff, in alphabetical order
Player and coach passes
- Must have current photo and be sealed closed.
- These are your white passes, not to be confused with your colored ISL passes.
- Do not need to have player signature.
- Note: the "hard coach pass" is not accepted at State Cup, due to National rules. A coach must have a white pass that corresponds to each team he/she will coach at State Cup.
Medical release form as per US Youth Soccer Requirements
- Update May 6, 2015: You are now required to use their form and then to copy both sides of your insurance card and attach it to the release form to show at check-in
- Form is type-able .pdf, so parents can complete by placing the cursor on each line and typing information
- Once complete, save it to your computer, then print and sign it
- Photocopy both sides of insurance form and attach it with Medical Release
Your National Championship Roster
- Bring as many copies of this roster as total number of matches your team could play in State Cup
- After presenting to me, these then go to your team coach who uses it as your "Official Game Roster" and must turn one in to referee crew before each match. After the match, the referees turn it in to me at the administration tent.