The Tournament Center
"thetournamentcenter.com" is a one-stop-shop for soccer tournaments. This state-of-the-art website allows state soccer associations to sanction tournaments for their members. Tournament directors can manage their tournaments and communicate with teams. Coaches, team managers and parents may now search, select and register for tournaments, complete Notification to Travel/Travel Permits and Guest Player/Player Loan forms. Most of these features can be accessed from any page using a quick link navigation bar.
Built by soccer people, for soccer people, you will find that "thetournamentcenter.com" will guide you through the tournament maze. Moving through the site is easy, efficient, and effective. Quick, easy access - all from one website!
My team is traveling out of state to a tournament
If this applies to you, you will need travel papers, and maybe even Guest Player/Player Loan forms. These online forms are found on our tournament website!
Medical release form as per US Youth Soccer Requirements
- May 6, 2015: You are now required to use their form and then to copy both sides of your insurance card and attach it to the release form to show at check-in
- Form is type-able .pdf, so parents can complete by placing the cursor on each line and typing information
- Once complete, save it to your computer, then print and sign it
- Photocopy both sides of insurance form and attach it with Medical Release
- US Youth Soccer Medical Release Form
I need a Tournament Team Roster
I'm a Tournament Director
On our website thetournamentcenter.com you will find all the tools you need to go from tournament application, to approval, to listing to post-tournament reports. Bounce on over there to get started, or to complete the last step after your event is over!