Iowa Soccer's Risk Management Policy & Required Volunteer Disclosure
The purpose of the Iowa Soccer Association Risk Management Plan is to communicate methods of minimizing/preventing risk to players, volunteers, paid personnel, spectators, clubs and leagues. This Plan does not provide professional legal or tax advice and may not be relied upon for that purpose. While this program may require time and effort, there is no higher priority than the protection of the soccer players and volunteers within our organization.
Must Read: Automatic Disqualifiers
1. All sex offenses regardless of the amount of time since the offense.
2. All felony offenses within the past 15 years.
3. All misdemeanor violence offenses within the past 7 years.
4. All misdemeanor drug and alcohol offenses within the past 5 years or multiple offenses within the past 7 years.
5. Any other misdemeanor within the past 5 years that would be considered a potential danger to children or is directly related to the volunteer functions of the applicant.
Online Volunteer Disclosure Form
If you have any questions about the process, contact Harold or Nancy, whose information is on the left.